I love this Gina K. Designs stamp set. It makes beautiful cards. I used it previously to create some beautiful hello cards. For this card I decided to use it for a birthday card. I love the pink and blue color combination with the mint green leaves.
I stamped the daisies with Gina K. Designs and Altenew Inks (listed below) onto Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar What Cardstock and then die cut them with the matching dies. I have really enjoyed using My Favorite Things Stitched Mod Rectangle STAX dies. It really creates a lovely focal interest to a card. I laid flowers in the in the corners of the panel to determine where the stamp the sentiment from Penny Black Sprinkles and Smiles with Hero Hues India Ink Black. The flowers were then adhered directly to the mod panel with Ranger Multi Medium Matte, with the exception of the large pink flowers, which was adhered using 3M 1/2″ Foam Tape.
Darice Sticky Back Foam was added to the back of the focal image panel and then adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock with Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive. As a final embellishment, Pretty Pink Posh Clear Droplets were scattered on the card front and adhered using Ranger Multi Medium Matte and the card was done.
- Gina K. Designs Layered Daisies
- Penny Black Sprinkles and Smiles
- My Favorite Things Stitched Mod Rectangle STAX
- Gina K. Designs Ink: Powder Blue, Innocent Pink, Dusty Rose, Apple Mint, Lucky Clover
- Altenew Ink: Persian Blue
- Hero Hues India Ink Black
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs Base Weight Asparagus Cardstock
- 3M ½” Foam Tape
- Darice Sticky Back Foam
- Nuvo Crystal Drops Ebony Black
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Pretty Pink Posh Clear Droplets
- Ranger Multi Medium Matte