I recently purchased Gina K. Designs Layered Daisies stamp set. This is probably the easiest layering stamp set I have used to day, and it makes beautiful cards.
For this card I used a combination of purple and yellow Gina K. Designs Inks, with the centers being stamped with Hero Hues India Ink Black and then Nuvo Crystal Drops in Ebony Black being added for dimension.
I stamped the daisies onto Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock and die cut them with the matching dies. For the flowers I die cut the Memory Box Lorelai Leaf Die several times from Gina K. Designs Grass Green Base Weight Cardstock and then used Copic Marker G94 to add depth and dimension.
A scalloped rectangle was cut for the Neena cardstock using a Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Rectangles die. Darice Sticky Back Foam was cut 1/8″ smaller and adhered to the back. The panel was adhered to a side folding A2 cardbase made from purple cardstock I had in my stash using Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive. The daisies were adhered directly to the scalloped rectangle with the same adhesive, tucking the leaves behind before permanently adhering the flowers, with the exception of one of the lower left yellow flowers which was adhered with 3M 1/2″ Foam Tape.
The sentiment is from Concord & 9th Hello Lovely Stamp Set and was stamped using the MISTI and Hero Hues India Ink Black. Love the way it turned out so much that I made three more cards with this stamp set.
- Gina K. Designs Layered Daisies
- Concord & 9th Hello Lovely
- Memory Box Lorelai Leaf Die
- Hero Hues India Ink Black
- Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Rectangles
- Gina K. Designs Ink: Lovely Lavender, Wild Lilac, Lemon Drop, Sweet Corn
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs Base Weight Grass Green Cardstock
- Purple Cardstock from Stash
- Copic Markers G94
- 3M ½” Foam Tape
- Darice Sticky Back Foam
- Nuvo Crystal Drops Ebony Black
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen