This is the second card that I made using Gina K. Designs Layered Daisies. This time I had a coral and turquoise color scheme and used leaves from Altenew’s Adore You stamp set.
The daisies were stamped on Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock and stamped with Gina K. Designs inks, listed below. The leaves are from Altenew’s Adore You. A rectangle of the same white cardstock was cut using a My Favorite Things Wonky Rectangle, which was adhered to a side folding A2 cardbase made from Gina K. Designs Grass Green Base Weight Cardstock.
The wonky rectangle was adhered directly to the cardbase using Kokuyo Dotliner Adhesive Long. The flowers were arranged the way I liked them and then picked up using Glad Press ‘n Seal, which allows you to keep them arranged and turn them over to add adhesive. For this arrangement 3M 1/2″ Foam Tape was added to the back and then placed on the wonky rectangle.
The sentiment was cut from Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock using the Mama Elephant Hello Script Die. It was cut again from Darice Sticky Back Foam and the mirror cardstock was adhered to the front and then glued to the card front with Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive.
- Gina K. Designs Layered Daisies
- Altenew Adore You (Leaves)
- Mama Elephant Hello Script Die
- My Favorite Things Wonky Rectangle
- Gina K. Designs Ink: Sea Glass, Ocean Mist, Peach Bellini, Coral Reef, Fresh Asparagus, Jelly Bean Green, Grass Green
- Copic Markers: YG97, YG95, YG93
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs Base Weight Grass Green Cardstock
- Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
- Nuvo Glitter Gloss Pen
- 3M ½” Foam Tape
- Darice Sticky Back Foam
- Nuvo Crystal Drops Ebony Black
- Ranger Multi Medium Matte