This is the third card I made with Gina K. Designs Layered Daisies Stamp and Die set. To add visual interest to the card front a rectangle of Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock was cut using a Gina Marie Designs Loopy Rectangle. I love the way it draws the eye to the beautiful flower arrangement.
The flowers were stamp on some Neena cardstock with Gina K. Designs inks (listed below) and then die cut with the matching dies. The flowers were adhered in the lower left corner using Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive. The top flower and leaves were adhered using Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive and the others with 3M 1/2″ Foam Tape.
The sentiment is one of the dies from the My Favorite Things Happy Hellos. It was cut from Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock and again from Darice Sticky Back Foam. I had to place it a little higher on the card front than desired because it just didn’t fit in the lower right. It was adhered using Ranger Multi Medium Matte. I’m still please with the overall design.
A top folding A2 cardbase was made from Gina K. Designs Base Weight Fresh Asparagus Cardstock. Darice Sticky Back Foam was added to the back of the loopy rectangle and it was adhered to the cardbase using Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive. Nuvo Crystal Drops in Ebony Black were added to the center of the daisies for added dimension and interest and the card was done.
- Gina K. Designs Layered Daisies
- My Favorite Things Happy Hellos
- Gina Marie Designs Loopy Rectangles
- Gina K. Designs Ink: Sea Glass, Ocean Mist, Peach Bellini, Coral Reef, Fresh Asparagus, Jelly Bean Green, Grass Green
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs Base Weight Fresh Asparagus Cardstock
- 3M ½” Foam Tape
- Darice Sticky Back Foam
- Nuvo Crystal Drops Ebony Black
- Ranger Multi Medium Matte