This card was made for Kara Lee whose favorite colors are Turquoise and Green. This is a new image from La-La Land Crafts entitled Love You Mollie. I love her beautiful, flowing hair and cute boots.
The image was stamped with Tuxedo Black Ink on Gina K. Designs 80# White Cardstock and then colored with Copic Markers (listed below). Once the coloring was complete it was die cut using the largest Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles. I searched my stash of cardstock and found a matching turquoise, which was cut 1/8″ larger than the focal image. Darice Sticky Back Fun Foam was added to the back. The sentiment from Avery Elle Cupcakes was stamped with Hero Hues India Ink Black. A top folding A2 cardbase was made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock and the focal image rectangle was adhered using Tombo Mono Multi Glue. Bottle Green Nuvo Crystal Drops were added to the heart on the t-shirt and the card was done.
- La-La-Land Crafts Love You Molli
- Avery Elle Cupcakes
- Gina K. Designs 80# and 120# White Cardstock
- Teal/Aqua Cardstock from Stash
- Copic Markers: E50, E53, E55, E35; E00, E11, E51, R20; BG13, BG15, BG18; YG03, YG63, YG67; C0, C1; C1, C3; B000, B0000
- Nuvo Crystal Drops Bottle Green
- Darice Sticky Back Fun Foam
- Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle