I had Clearly Besotted’s Magnificent Magnolia out for one of the sentiments on another card and decided to use the lovely magnolia image on my last thank you card. It really makes a statement on the card.
I searched the web for colors of magnolia flowers and decided to color it with the hot pink center. I tried it a couple of time before I liked the combination of ZIG Markers.
A scalloped rectangle was used to die cut around the focal image and add visual interest. Sticky back foam was added to the back to add dimension and the rectangle was adhered to a side folding A2 cardbase.
- Clearly Besotted Magnificent Magnolia
- ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 082 Purple, 073 Vanilla, 044 Deep Green, 047 May Green, 067 Mustard
- VersaMark Ink
- Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
- Blue Cardstock from Scratch
- Pretty Pink Posh Metallic Gold Sequins
- Darice Sticky Back Foam
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Rectangle
- Stampin’ Up Subtle Embossing Folder