I really like how the Simon Says Stamp Mandala Stencil creates some heart shapes in the design. For this stencil a purple and pink color scheme was used by ink blending Distress Oxide Inks: Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet, Shaded Lilac, and Spun Sugar.
Once the ink blending was complete the design was run through the Big Shot with a My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangle STAX. A dark purple cardstock was found in my stash and cut 1/8″ larger than the focal image and adhered to the back with Kokuyo Dotliner Adhesive.
The sentiment is from Hero Arts Birthday Messages and was stamped on WorldWin Translucent Vellum with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed with Ranger Fine Detail Silver Embossing Powder. It was cut into a strip and wrapped around the focal image rectangle and adhered to the back using Scotch Tape. Darice Sticky Back Foam was cut with the same rectangle die and added to the back for dimension. A top folding cardbase was made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock and the focal image was adhered to the front with Tombo Mono Multi Glue.
- Simon Says Stamp Mandala Stencil
- Distress Oxide Inks: Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet, Shaded Lilac, Spun Sugar
- WorldWin Translucent Vellum
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Purple Cardstock from Stash
- Ranger Fine Detail Silver Embossing Powder
- VersaMark Ink
- Darice Sticky Back Foam Sheet
- Hero Arts Birthday Messages Stamp