Masculine cards are a challenge for me, but I have some really pretty blue and gold paper from the Craft Smith Indigo Gold paper pack that I used to make a card that I really like.
I took the blue paper with white and gold dots and cut it to 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″. Next I cut out 1″ on a diagonal. I applied the blue and gold paper to the Gina K. Designs 120# cardbase with Creative Hands Peel & Stick Foam Sheets. The sentiment could now be placed in the space between the two panels.
I die cut Papertrey Ink Wonderful Words Birthday from Paper Accents Mirror Gold Cardstock. I then cut it three more time from Gina K. Designs 100# Navy Cardstock. I glued them together with a Zig 2-Way Glue Pen and placed it in the opening to determine the location of stamping “happy” from Winnie and Walter Big Bold & Party. I prepared the area with an embossing buddy and stamped the word with VersaMark ink and added Ranger Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder and heat set it with my Marvy Embossing Tool. I then adhered the birthday die cut with Tombo Mono Multi Glue and the card was done.
- Craft Smith Indigo Gold paper pack
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 100# Navy Cardstock
- Creative Hands Peel & Stick Foam Sheets
- Papertrey Ink Wonderful Words Birthday
- Paper Accents Mirror Gold Cardstock
- Zig 2-Way Glue Pen
- Winnie and Walter Big Bold & Party stamp
- Inkadinkado Embossing Magic
- VersaMark Ink
- Ranger Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
- Marvy Embossing Tool
- Tombo Mono Multi Glue