For this second masculine thank you card for the Senior Life Resources Northwest I used a piece of watercolor paper with silver foiled polka dots. I cut down the paper to be the same size as an A2 cardbase and adhered it to the front with dotliner adhesive.
I die cut the word thanks from silver cardstock, but it got lost in all the silver polka dots, so I cut a small rectangle from leftover cardstock without any silver dots and adhered the thanks to the front. I then created a silver mat behind the sentiment panel and adhered it to the bottom right of the card using 3M 1/2″ Foam Tape.
A second card was created from the leftover cardstock that only had a few silver foiled dots. Two cards from one panel of cardstock.
- Paper Smooches Quote Tag Thanks
- Momenta 12”x12” Watercolor Cardstock
- Neenah Classic Crest 110# Solar White Cardstock
- Paper Accents Silver Mirror Cardstock
- Ellen Hutson Essential Rectangle
- Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive