After I thought I had completed the thank you cards for Senior Life Resources Northwest I saw they were all flowers. I know they have a need for masculine thank you cards and so I thought I should put together a few. I pulled out a great 12×12 paper pack that I have Momenta that has pretty watercolor looking paper. Some have foiled accents.
For this first masculine thank you I had a piece of this lovely diagonal striped paper leftover in the paper pad and though it would make a great masculine card. I simply cut down the cardstock to the size of an A2 card and adhered it to a top folding cardbase. The word thanks was cut from silver mirror cardstock and adhered on the angle of the stripes, and the card was done.
- Paper Smooches Quote Tag Thanks
- Momenta 12”x12” Watercolor Cardstock
- Neenah Classic Crest 110# Solar White Cardstock
- Paper Accents Silver Mirror Cardstock
- Ellen Hutson Essential Rectangle
- Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive