The last nine masculine thank you card for the Senior Life Resources Northwest used some of the lovely watercolor looking paper from Momenta. It has some beautiful colors, the one I am highlight in the post is teal, but I also used green, turquoise, orange, and blue. All the papers were cut down to the size of an A2 cardbase and adhered to the front of a top folding card with dotliner adhesive.
Each card was stamped with the large sentiment from Simon Says Stamp Thankful Flowers, along with a secondary sentiment from the same stamp set and heat embossed either gold or silver, depending on the color of the cardstock.
I liked the way it looked but it needed a little more visual interest, so I decided to cut a thin frame using one of Ellen Hutson Essential Rectangle from mirror cardstock. It was just the added touch that was needed.
- Simon Says Stamp Thankful Flowers
- VersaMark Ink
- Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold/Silver Embossing Powder
- Momenta 12”x12” Watercolor Cardstock
- Neenah Classic Crest 110# Solar White Cardstock
- Paper Accents Gold/Silver Mirror Cardstock
- Ellen Hutson Essential Rectangle
- Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive