This is another card made from a Simon Says Stamp detailed stencil. This time the Medallion Stencil was used and ink blended with Distress Oxide Inks Broken China and Twisted Citron. I really like the blue/green combination.
The stencil was ink blended twice and the center of the medallion was fussy cut. The complete stencil background was die cut with a My Favorite Things STAX and the center of the medallion was adhered on top using Darice Sticky Back Foam. A rectangle of the sticky back foam was added to the rectangle focal image.
An A2 top folding cardbase made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock. Blue cardstock was found in my stash and cut to cover the entire front of the cardbase and then the stenciled panel was adhered to the front.
The sentiment from My Favorite Things Delicious Birthday was stamped with Hero Hues India Ink Black in the lower right of the card. Blue Rhinestone were pulled from my stash and added to add interest to the medallion design.
- Simon Says Stamp Medallion Stencil
- Distress Oxide Inks: Broken China and Twisted Citron
- My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangle STAX
- My Favorite Things Delicious Birthday Stamp
- Rhinestones from Stash
- Darice Sticky Back Foam Sheet
- Teal Cardstock from Stash
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock