I love the simply beauty of this card with navy cardstock and gold embossed decorative ornaments. It is very easy to make and yet elegant in design. It is the card that my new crafting friend chose to make for her first Christmas card.
The card uses the Gina K. Designs Merry and Bright stamp set. The ornaments with strings and the sentiment were stamped with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed with Ranger Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder. The focal image was then die cut using a My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangle. To enhance the gold embossing, Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock was cut 1/8″ larger and adhered to the back of the focal image with Sookwang Be Creative Tape. Darice Sticky Back Foam was added to the back for dimension and then the panel was adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase make from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock with Tombo Mono Multi Glue and the card was done.
- Gina K. Designs 120# White and In the Navy Cardstock
- Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
- Darice Sticky Back Foam Sheet
- Be Creative Tape
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Gina K. Designs Merry & Bright Stamp Set
- Ranger Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
- Marvy Embossing Heat Tool
- VersaMark Ink
- My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangles