When I saw this stamp set from Pink Fresh Studio I knew it would make some awesome card. I used Jennifer McGuire’s technique and die cut multiple images from white cardstock. Then I used one of the rectangles with the negative openings and placed a die cut in the opening and stamped it with the colors desired. This way you don’t have to realign the layers every time, only once, cleaning the stamp well between different colors. It went very quickly.
Once the stamping was done you have a lot of flowers and leaves to begin creating cards. For this card I used blue and yellow flowers, which is always a pretty combination, and arranged them so that I could have a circle sentiment in the middle.
I went through my stamps and found a sentiment I liked, stamped it on white cardstock, and then die cut it using a scalloped circle die. It was adhered in the middle of the flower arrangement with sticky back foam.
The final embellishment was to scatter a few matching sequins around the flower arrangement.
Below is another card I used with the same color combination in a little bit different layout.
- Pink Fresh Studio Modern Layered Florals
- Simon Says Stamp Big Scripty Greetings/Gina K. Designs Massive Messages
- Altenew Inks: Honey Drizzle, Maple Yellow, Sea Breeze, Turquoise, Tide Blue, Fresh Leaf, Lime
- Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink
- Stampin’ Up Basket Weave 3D Embossing Folder
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Large
- My Favorite Things Mini Scalloped Circle STAX
- Hero Arts Circle Infinity Dies
- Ranger Gold Stickles
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Darice Sticky Back Foam
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Pretty Pink Posh Tuitti Fruiti, Share Kindness Sequin Mixes