When I saw this stamp set from Pink Fresh Studio I knew it would make some awesome card. I used Jennifer McGuire’s technique and die cut multiple images from white cardstock. Then I used one of the rectangles with the negative openings and placed a die cut in the opening and stamped it with the colors desired. This way you don’t have to realign the layers every time, only once, cleaning the stamp well between different colors. It went very quickly.
For this card I used pink flowers and create a bouquet with a ribbon bow. I die cut a scalloped rectangle and added the flowers and leaves. A ribbon was made from white organza ribbon an d adhered at the bottom of the bouquet. Sticky back foam was added to the back of the rectangle and it was adhered to a top folding cardbase with liquid glue.
The sentiment was stamped on black cardstock with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder. It was cut using Pink and Main Sentiment Strip that has double flag ends. It was adhered using foam tape.
- Pink Fresh Studio Modern Layered Florals
- Altenew Inks: Baby Pink, Fuchsia, Fresh Leaf, Lime
- VersaMark Ink
- Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
- Stampin’ Up Subtle 3D Embossing Folder
- Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Rectangle
- Darice Thin Foam Strips
- Nuvo Crystal Drops Dandelion Yellow
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Pink & Main Sentiment Strip
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
- White Organza Ribbon
- Winnie & Walter Sequin Mix