When I saw this stamp set from Pink Fresh Studio I knew it would make some awesome card. I used Jennifer McGuire’s technique and die cut multiple images from white cardstock. Then I used one of the rectangles with the negative openings and placed a die cut in the opening and stamped it with the colors desired. This way you don’t have to realign the layers every time, only once, cleaning the stamp well between different colors. It went very quickly.
To add some visual interest I die cut a rectangle using a Memory Box Matinee Rectangle.
For this card I used coral colors for my flowers. I arrangement them in a mirror of one another and added a sentiment in between.
The final embellishment was to add some clear droplets around the flower bouquet.
- Pink Fresh Studio Modern Layered Florals
- Altenew Inks: Sunkissed, Orange Cream, Rouge, Crimson, Moss, Parrot
- VersaMark Ink
- Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
- Stampin’ Up Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder
- Memory Box Matinee Rectangle
- 3M ½” Foam Tape
- Nuvo Crystal Drops Dandelion Yellow
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Honey Bee Sentiment Banner
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
- Pretty Pink Posh Clear Droplet