For this card using Simon Says Stamps Sketched Flowers I decided to use a die cut sentiment. I think its lovely, but it was so large that I had to rest the top of the “t” on the flowers.
The image was stamped onto Bristol Smooth Cardstock with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed with gold embossing powder. This creates little wells which makes watercolor easy. Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers were used in varying color combination.
Once the color was completed it was die cut using the coordinating die. The die was also used to cut sticky back foam, which was added to the back of the flower arrangement to add dimension on the card. Then the die cut sentiment was added using foam tape as well.
- Simon Says Stamp Sketched Flowers
- Simon Says Stamp Painted Thanks Die
- ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 024 Wine Red, 032 Persian Blue, 084 Deep Violet, 035 Deep Blue, 052 Bright Yellow, 044 Deep Green, 043 Olive Green, 041 Light Green, 029 Geranium Red, 903 Platinum Brown VersaMark Ink
- Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
- Stampin’ Up Subtle Embossing Folder
- 3M ½” Foam Tape
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive