I love a pretty background die. This card was made using My Favorite Things Modern Morocco, which was die cut out of Gina K. Designs 80# White Cardstock three times and adhered together using Elmer’s Adhesive Spray to a top folding A2 cardbase made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock. The white on white makes a clean and simple, yet elegant card.
The flowers were die cut out of We R Memory Keepers Purple Polka Dot Vellum using several My Favorite Things flower dies (Flowers and Leaf Trio, Gerbera Daisy, and Plentiful Petals) and adhered with Tombo Mono Multi Glue. The pearl centers are from my stash of embellishments. The flourish was cut from Grafix 30# Green Leaf Vellum using My Favorite Things Fancy Flourish die.
The sentiment is from Hero Arts Little One and stamped on Gina K. Designs 120# Black Cardstock with VersaMark Ink and embossed with Recollections Snow Embossing Powder. It was adhered to the bottom of the card with 3M 1/2″ Foam Tape.
- My Favorite Things Modern Morocco Coverup
- My Favorite Things Fancy Flourish die
- Hero Arts Little One Stamp Set
- Gina K. Designs 80# and 120# White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# Black Cardstock
- We R Memory Keepers Purple Polka Dot Vellum
- Grafix 30# Green Leaf Vellum
- My Favorite Things Flowers and Leaf Trio, Gerbera Daisy, and Plentiful Petal dies
- VersaMark Ink
- Recollections Snow Embossing Powder
- 3M 1/2″ Foam Tape
- Tombo Mono Multi Glue