This is the last card I made using the Fiskars Geo Border stamp, this time using navy ink.
I found some complimentary navy cardstock with black polka dots. I had purchased the Momenta 1.5″ Alphabet dies, but they were so large you couldn’t fit the word “Happy” using them, so I used it for the “H” and then pulled out Altenew’s Bold Alphabet dies for the rest of the word. I cut them again from black sticky back foam to add dimension.
I added the secondary sentiment underneath the die cut word. Navy cardstock was used to add a thin mat behind the focal image rectangle.
- Fiskars Geo Borders
- Momenta 1.5” Alphabet
- Altenew Bold Alphabet
- Lawn Fawn Happy Happy Happy
- Gina K. Designs Blue Denim Ink
- Gina K. Designs Blue Denim Base Weight Cardstock
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Paper Studio Tiny Polka Navy Tonal
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Darice Sticky Back Foam
- My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
- Nuvo Crystal Drops Gloss White