Eliza is a beautiful young lady inside and out and her favorite color is yellow. I printed the La-La Land Crafts Digital Stamp Night Out Molli on Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock and die cut the image with the Silhouette Cameo using the PIXScan Mat. The image was colored with Copic Markers (listed below).
I found some yellow polka dot paper in the Authentique Delightful 6 x 6 Paper Pack and die cut it using the Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Stitched Shapes Rectangle. To draw attention to the focal image an oval of white cardstock was die cut using the My Favorite Things Stitched Oval STAX and then dry embossing with the Darice Flower Frenzy Folder.
The sentiment is the Papertrey Ink Wonderful Words Birthday die and was cut three times from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock. The thickness of the cardstock ensures you have good dimension with only three layers. They were glued together using Elmer’s Craft Bond Spray Adhesive.
A top folding A2 cardbase was made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock and then all the elements were placed on the front to determine where to stamp the secondary sentiment from Winnie & Walter Sentiment Birthday Stamp with Hero Hues India Ink Black. The yellow rectangle was adhered to the card front using the Kokuyo Dotliner Adhesive. The oval was adhered using Tombo Mono Multi Glue, as well as the birthday die cut. 3M ½” Foam Tape was added to the back of the focal image and then adhered to the middle of the oval and the card was done.
- La-La Land Crafts Night Out Molli Digital Stamp
- Winnie & Walter Sentiment Birthday Stamp
- Papertrey Ink Wonderful Words Birthday Die
- Darice Flower Frenzy Embossing Folder
- Copic Markers: Y08, Y06, Y02, Y21; Y25, Y23, Y21; E55, E31, E30; YR24, YR23; E11, E00, E000, R20
- Hero Hues India Ink Black
- Ranger Multi Medium Matte
- 3M ½” Foam Tape
- Authentique Delightful 6 x 6 Paper
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Stitched Shapes Rectangle
- Kokuyo Dotliner Adhesive
- Elmer’s Craft Bond Spray Adhesive