This is the last thank you card I made with Simon Says Stamps Sketched Flowers. Orange and purple are opposite one another on the color wheel and they make a really pretty card. This time I paired with with Hero Arts Thanks Die.
The image was stamped on Bristol Smooth Cardstock and watercolored with SIG Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Once coloring was completed it was die cut with the matching die. Sticky back foam was also die cut with the die and adhered to the back of the flower image.
The cardbase was dry embossed with Stampin’ Up’s Subtle Embossing Folder. The focal image was adhered. The thanks die was cut from mirror cardstock and again from sticky back foam and adhered in the lower right corner and the card was done.
- Simon Says Stamp Sketched Flowers
- Hero Arts Thanks
- ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 041 Light Green, 043 Olive Green, 044 Deep Green, 052 Bright Yellow, 023 Scarlet Red, 024 Wine Red, 070 Orange, 222 Pink Flamingo, 026 Light Pink, 029 Geranium Red, 033 Persian Green, 046 Mid Green, 084 Deep Violet, 903 Platinum Brown, 050 Yellow, 061 Light Brown
- VersaMark Ink
- Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
- Stampin’ Up Subtle Embossing Folder
- Darice Sticky Back Foam
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive