Lately I’ve been on a kick of ink blending with the Distress Oxide Inks. They give such a beautiful, smooth blend. I decided to keep this card very simple. I took a rectangle of Neena Solar White 80# Cardstock and put some Post-it Tape on an angle at the bottom third of the rectangle. I then ink blended Distress Oxide inks Salty Ocean, Peacock Feathers, and Broken China at the bottom. I used the Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Stitched Shapes Rectangle to die cut the panel. Darice Sticky Back Foam was cut 1/8” smaller and adhered to the back.
For the sentiment I ink blended a scrap of white cardstock with the same inks and die cut it with the Mama Elephant Birthday Script Die. I adhered it directly to the card base on the angle of the ink blending with Ranger Multi Medium Matte. I used the Distress Oxide Salty Ocean to stamp the word “HAPPY” from Lawn Fawn’s Happy Happy Happy stamp set. Sequins from Neat & Tangled Starry Night and Doodlebug Designs Swimming Pool where scatter around the sentiment with Ranger Multi Medium Matte.
A top folding cardbase was made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock and the focal image rectangle was adhered to the front using Tombo Mono Multi Glue and the card was done.
- Mama Elephant Birthday Script Die
- Lawn Fawn Happy Happy Happy Stamp
- Neat & Tangled Starry Night Sequin Mix
- Doodlebug Designs Swimming Pool Sequin Mix
- Distress Oxide: Salty Ocean, Peacock Feathers, Broken China
- Post-it 1” Tape
- Ranger Multi Medium Matte
- Tombo Mono Multi Glue
- Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Stitched Shapes Rectangle
- Darice Sticky Back Foam Sheet
- Neena Solar White 80# Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock