I found this balloon cardstock at my local Hobby Lobby and knew it would make a quick and easy card. A rectangle was cut using a My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle.
The sentiment was cut from leftover navy cardstock with back polka dots and again from black sticky back foam. When it was placed on the patterned paper it got lost, so I added some vellum behind the die cut, which softened the busy pattern behind the sentiment.
The final embellishments added where some navy sequins.
- Penny Black Your Day
- Paper Studio Party Balloons Multi Paper
- Paper Studio Tiny Polka Navy Tonal
- Paper Accents Vellum
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Lucy’s Little Things Twilight Sequins