I loved the look of the FineTec Gold M600 Color Watercolor Pans on this image so much that I decided to create it again using Gansai Tambi Pearl Color Watercolor Pans.
My youngest sister’s birthday was coming up and her favorite color is blue and so I stamped the image on Gina K. Designs 120# In the Navy Cardstock with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it with Ranger Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder. I pulled out the Gansai Tambi Pearl Colors Watercolor Pans and used the 734 Pearl Pink, 762 Pearl Cobalt Blue, and 751 Pearl May Green pans to color the image. It turned out beautiful.
I used the second largest Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles to die cut the image. To accentuate the gold embossing Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock was cut 1/8” larger and both were adhered together using Sookwang Be Creative Tape. I find this tape works best when working on the slick surface of mirror cardstock.
Neat & Tangled Celebrate was die cut with the mirror cardstock and an additional two times with scrapes of navy cardstock. All were adhered together with Tombo Mono Multi Glue. The secondary sentiment from Winnie & Walter the Big, the Bold, and You stamp set was stamped with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed with Ranger Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder. The “celebrate” die cut was adhered just above with Ranger Multi Medium Matte. As a final embellishment Pretty Pink Posh Metallic Gold Sequins were adhered to the card front with the same glue and the card was done.
- Gina K. Desgins 120# Navy
- Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
- Penny Black Full of Glee
- Winnie & Walter the Big, the Bold and You
- Neat & Tangled Celebrate
- VersaMark Ink
- Ranger Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
- Gansai Tambi Pearl Colors Watercolor Pans: 734 Pearl Pink, 762 Pearl Cobalt Blue, and 751 Pearl May Green
- Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles
- Sookwang Be Creative Tape
- Pretty Pink Posh Metallic Gold Sequins
- Darice Sticky Back Fun Foam