The Altenew Peony Dream 3D Die is a large image and really makes a statement on a card. I decided to use the yellow and orange combination that I used on previous card. It turned out more orange and coral with a hint of yellow, but I think it’s pretty.
I die cut the layers from Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock and colored them with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Markers. When assembling the layers I like to add some dimension between the bottom layers and the top.
To add visual interest I die cut a rectangle using Gina Marie Designs Lotus Blossom, stamped the sentiment at the bottom with Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink and adhered it to the card front with Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive. The flower was adhered using liquid glue.
- Altenew Peony Dream 3D Dies
- Lawn Fawn Scripty Sayings
- Gina Marie Designs Lotus Blossom Rectangle
- ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 022 Carmine Red, 046 Mid Green, 050 Yellow
- Ranger Crystal Stickles
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
- Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink
- 3M ½” Foam Tape
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock