I was cleaning up my craft desk and ran across of few leftover flowers and leaves from Altenew’s Perfectly Perfect stamp set and decided to put them to good use.
I wanted to have a colorful background behind the flower bouquet and ink blended a quarter sheet of Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock with Distress Oxide Mowed Lawn and Tumbled Glass. I love the combination of these two colors. I die cut the panel with a scalloped rectangle and added Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape to the back.
I wanted to add some visual interest behind the scalloped rectangle and pulled out the Cuttlebug Mosaic Embossing Folder and dry embossed the card front. The scalloped rectangle was adhered to the front my removing the protective paper from the foam tape.
I arranged the flowers and leaves the way I wanted them and then used Press ‘N Seal to hold them together while placing them on the scalloped rectangle. I turned the bouquet over and adhered foam tape to the back, removed the protective paper and adhered it to the center of the scalloped rectangle.
The sentiment is a leftover I had from stamping Simon Says Stamp Birthday Words Mix 1, which stamps several sentiments and die cuts them all at once. It was adhered with foam tape as well, leaving the overlapping portion of the sentiment without tape and adding liquid glue to adhere it to the leaves.
- Altenew Perfectly Perfect
- Simon Says Stamp Birthday Words Mix 1
- Distress Oxide Mowed Lawn and Tumbled Glass
- Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Rectangle
- Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
- VersaMark Ink
- Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
- Cuttlebug Mosaic Embossing Folder
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock