This stamp set has five candles all together in one stamp. In order to stamp them in different colors I used the coordinating die to cut them out of white cardstock and then inserted one cut out at a time into the negative space. This was such a quick and easy way to use different colors and not have the overlap onto the adjacent candle.
For this card I decided to use only three of the candles. I cut a scalloped rectangle and placed the candles in the center to determine where to stamp the sentiment. The candles were then adhered using foam tape.
To enhance the color of the candles a larger stitched rectangle was cut from hot pink cardstock. Both rectangles were adhered with liquid adhesive and then adhered to a top folding white cardbase. A quick and easy card to make.
As a final embellishment Crystal Stickles was added to the flames and the card was done.
- My Favorite Things Make a Wish
- Gina K. Designs Inks: Innocent Pink, Sweet Corn, Wild Dandelion
- Altenew Inks: Magenta, Fuchsia
- Martha Stewart Raspberry Ice Cardstock
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Rectangle Die
- Darice Sticky Back Foam
- 3M ½” Foam Tape
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Ranger Crystal Stickles