I love Penny Black’s watercolor look flower stamps. They make lovely cards when you use Tombo Markers and Water. It works best with a MISTI so that you can stamp the image multiple times. The markers were used directly to the darker areas of of the image.
Once the image was stamped it was die cut using a My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangle STAX. Dark teal cardstock was pulled from my stash and cut to 4 1/4 x 5 1/2″. The watercolor panel was adhered using Sookwang Be Creative Tape.
The sentiment from My Favorite Things Celebrate You was stamped on vellum and heat embossed with Ranger Fine Detail Silver Embossing Powder and was wrapped around the focal image and then adhered to the front of an A2 top folding cardbase using Tombo Mono Multi Glue.
- Penny Black Pop Pop Poppy Stamp
- My Favorite Things Celebrate You Stamp
- WorldWin Translucent Vellum
- Canson XL 140# Cold Press Watercolor Paper
- Turquoise Cardstock from Stash
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- VersaMark Ink
- Ranger Fine Detail Silver Embossing Powder
- Darice Sticky Foam Sheet
- My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangle STAX
- Tombo Markers 373, 443, 451, 452, 158, 177