This is another beautiful digital stamp from Power Poppy entitled Camellias. I printed it with my small HP LaserJet printer on Bristol Smooth Cardstock since I planned to use my ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Watercolor Markers. I used a very light grey ink so that it would be more of a no line watercolor look. I like this cardstock, but the colors are very intense. I like the blending I get with regular 140# Cold Press Cardstock better, but it is a pretty card.
Once the watercolored image was dry I ran it through the Sizzix Big Shot with Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Stitched Shapes Rectangle. I then cut a strip of Gina K. Designs 120# Black Cardstock and stamped the sentiment from My Favorite Things Big Birthday Sentiments with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it using Recollections Snow Embossing Powder. I then trimmed the piece to just larger than the sentiment, leaving enough for a fishtail ending on the left. I used some 3M ½” Foam Tape behind the sentiment and adhered it to the focal image panel. To add dimension I added Darice Adhesive White Fun Foam to the back of the image and then glued it to a top folding A2 card, made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock with Tombo Mono Multi Glue and the card was done.
- Power Poppy Camellias
- MFT Big Birthday Sentiments
- Bristol Smooth Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# Black Cardstock
- SSS Bundle of Stitched Shapes
- Recollections Snow Embossing Powder
- ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Watercolor Markers: 052 Bright Yellow; 023 Scarlet Red; 020 Red; 022 Carmine Red; 070 Orange; 043 Olive Green; 041 Light Green