This is another digital image from Power Poppy called Fly Guy. I have a son who loves to fly fish and so this is the perfect card for him. I printed the image on Gina K. Designs 80# Ivory Cardstock with my HP Laser Printer and colored it with Copic Markers: BG01, BG11, BG13; B01, B00, B000; C9, C7; YG95, B24, B26; B25, B31; C1, C3, C5; YG95, YG97, YG93; BG13, G24, C1, C3; E49, E29; E00, E11, E13.
It was run through the Big Shot with a Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle and then Gina K. Designs 1203# Chocolate Brown Cardstock was cut 1/8” larger and glued to the back of the focal image with some Kokuyo DotLiner Adhesive. The sentiment is from Hero Arts Birthday Messages and was stamped with Altenew Dark Chocolate Ink. Darice Sticky Back Foam was cut with the same Simon Says Stamp Rectangle and added to the back of the focal image.
A side folding A2 cardbase was made from Gina K. Designs 120# Kraft Cardstock. The focal image was adhered to the front with Tombo Mono Multi Glue and the card was done.
- Power Poppy Digital Stamp Fly Guy
- Hero Arts Birthday Messages
- Copic: BG01, BG11, BG13; B01, B00, B000; C9, C7; YG95, B24, B26; B25, B31; C1, C3, C5; YG95, YG97, YG93; BG13, G24, C1, C3; E49, E29; E00, E11, E13
- Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles
- Gina K. Designs 80# Ivory Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# Kraft and Chocolate Brown Cardstock
- Altenew Dark Chocolate Ink
- Darice Sticky Back Foam Sheets