I love the floral arrangements created by Power Poppy and like using digital stamp because you have them to work with immediately. I printed Power Poppy Luminos Bouquet with my HP Laser Printer on Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock and then cut around it using the PIXScan Mat and the Silhouette Cameo. The image was colored with Copic Markers: RV06, RV04, RV02; R85, R83, R81, R89, R39; RV14, RV13, RV11; YG67, YG03; C3, C1; Y08; BG0000.
As you can probably tell by now, I like clean and simple cards, but I like to add focal interest with either a stitched rectangle of dry embossing. For this card I die cut a My Favorite Things Wonky Rectangle from Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock.
I’ve begun tracing the focal image on a sheet of Darice Sticky Back Foam and adhering the together to add solid dimension behind the image. I like the way it looks. I stamped the sentiment from Clearly Besotted Fancy Sayings on vellum with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it with Ranger Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder. It was wrapped around the focal image rectangle and adhered to the back with Scotch Tape. The focal image was then adhered to a side folding A2 Cardbase made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock with Tombo Mono Multi Glue and the Card was done.
- Power Poppy Luminos Bouquet Digital Stamp
- HP Laser Printer
- Clearly Besotted Fancy Sayings
- VersaMark Ink
- Ranger Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
- Copic Markers: RV06, RV04, RV02; R85, R83, R81, R89, R39; RV14, RV13, RV11; YG67, YG03; C3, C1; Y08; BG0000
- Darice Sticky Back Foam Sheet
- Silhouette Cameo
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- The Paper Company Vellum
- My Favorite Things Wonky Rectangle
- Tombo Mono Multi Glue