This pretty flower stamp is a Power Poppy Pansies Digital Stamp. It was printed on Gina K. Designs 80# White Cardstock using a laser printer so that it could be color with Copic Markers. The colors used are listed below.
Once the image had been colored the focal image was die cut using My Favorite Things Pierced Circle STAX. A larger circle was cut using a Simon Says Stamp Nested Circle out of Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock. The two were adhered together using Scor-Tape. A circle of Darice Sticky Back Fun Foam was cut with the same MFT Pierced Circle STAX die and adhered to the back of the focal image with Tombo Mono Multi Glue. To accent the purple in the flowers a Spellbinders Lacey Circle was cut out of purple cardstock. The focal image was adhered to the lacey circle using Tombo Mono Multi Glue.
The sentiment from Clearly Besotted Fancy Sayings was stamped with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed with Ranger Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder. To add interest and break the focal image from the sentiment a thin strip of gold cardstock was cut and adhered just above the sentiment and below the focal image. Purple sequins from Pretty Pink Posh Sugar Plum and Sweetheart Mixes were adhered using Ranger Multi Medium Matte and the card was done.
- Power Poppy Pansies Digital Stamp
- Clearly Besotted Fancy Sayings
- Copic Markers: Y13, Y15, Y17; YG03, YG53, YG17, Y13, Y15, Y17; V17, V99; C1, C3
- Gina K. Designs 80# and 120# White Cardstock
- Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
- Purple Cardstock from Stash
- Darice Sticky Back Fun Foam
- My Favorite Things Pierced Circle STAX
- Spellbinders Lacey Circles
- VersaMark Ink
- Ranger Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
- Pretty Pink Posh Sugar Plum and Sweetheart Mixes Sequins
- Tombo Mono Multi Glue
- Ranger Multi Medium Matte