For this stamp I searched Google for images of Peonies and found some that were pink with a tinge of yellow at the ends. It was a pretty combination and used that inspiration to create this welcome card.
I printed and cut the Power Poppy Ponies Digital Stamp on Gina K. Designs 80# White Cardstock and then colored it with the Copic Markers listed below.
A panel of 80# Gina K. Designs White Cardstock was cut using the rectangle from Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Stitched Shapes and run through the Big Shot with the Cricut Swiss Dots Embossing Folder. The panel was glued to the front of a top folding A2 cardbase made from 120# Gina K. Designs White Cardstock with Tombo Mono Multi Glue. Next th he focal image was applied to the front of the card with 3M 1/2″ Foam Tape to add dimension.
The sentiment is from My Favorite Things Beautiful Baby, stamped with VersaMark Ink onto some 120# Gina K. Designs Black Cardstock and heat embossed with Gina K. Designs Fine Detail White Embossing Powder, then adhered to the front of the card with 3M 1/2″ Foam Tape.
- Power Poppy Peonies
- My Favorite Things Beautiful Baby
- Gina K. Designs 80# White
- Gina K. Designs 120# White
- Gina K. Designs 120# Black
- Copic Markers: Y13, Y15, R20, R21, R22; G28, G24; B0000
- Cricut Polka Dot Embossing Folder
- Gina K. Designs Fine Detail White Embossing Powder
- SSS Bundle of Stitched Shapes
- 3M ½” Foam Tape