I printed this digital image from Power Poppy called Ranunculus on Gina K. Designs 80# White Cardstock with a Laser Printer. You do not want to use an Ink Jet printer because the lines would bleed when you colored them.
I pulled out my mini color wheel to determine what colors I wanted for this image. With purple as the primary, blue and pink are Tetrad colors and so that is what I decided to use. I colored the image with Copic Markers: RV02, RV04; RV06, RV09; V12, V15; V15, V17; BG11, BG13; BG13, BG45; G21, G46; Y00; Colorless Blender.
The sentiment is from a new stamp set I just got from Winnie & Walter called Sentimental Birthday. They are smaller sentiments and can be used easily with larger focal images. It was stamped with Hero Hues India Ink Black.
I die cut the image with a Lawn Fawn Stitched Stackable Rectangles and then a rectangle of Gina K. Designs 120# Black Cardstock was cut 1/8” larger and adhered to the back with Kokuyo Dotliner Adhesive. Darice Sticky Back Foam was cut with the Stitched Rectangle and adhered to the back of the focal image.
A top folding A2 cardbase was made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock and then the front of the cardbase was placed in a Cuttlebug Polk Dots Embossing Folder and run through the Big Shot to add visual interest to the card. The focal image was then adhered to the card front with Tombo Mono Multi Glue. A little Clear Wink of Stella was added to the flowers and the card was done.
- Power Poppy Digital Ranunculus
- Winnie & Walter Sentimental Birthday
- Gina K. Designs 120# and 80# White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# Black Cardstock
- Hero Hues India Ink Black
- Copic Markers: RV02, RV04; RV06, RV09; V12, V15; V15, V17; BG11, BG13; BG13, BG45; G21, G46; Y00; Colorless Blender
- Cuttlebug Polk Dots Embossing Folder
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Stackable Rectangles
- Darice Sticky Back Foam Sheet
- Clear Wink of Stella