I love roses. I live in a warm sunny climate, which is perfect for roses. I have about 10 or 12 different plants around my house. For this card I Copic Colored the rose image from Power Poppy Rose and Chamomile with a Deep Pink.
The image was printed on Neenah Solar White 80# White Cardstock with a laser printer, which is Copic Marker safe. Colors used are: R32, R35, R37, R39; G99, YG97, YG93; G20.
Once the coloring was complete it was die cut with the Memory Box Stitched Rectangles. I don’t use these dies as often as regular stitched dies, but I like the cross stitched look that it creates.
The sentiment from Clearly Besotted Fancy Sayings and was stamped with Hero Hues India Ink Black in the lower left corner of the focal image rectangle. A rectangle of Darice Sticky Foam Tape was cut 1/8”smaller with a guillotine paper cutter and adhered to the back of the focal image.
An A2 Cardbase was made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock adn the focal image was adhered to the front with Tombo Mono Multi Glue and the card was done.
- Power Poppy Rose and Chamomile Digital Stamp
- Clearly Besotted Fancy Sayings
- Copic: R32, R35, R37, R39; G99, YG97, YG93; G20
- Memory Box Stitched Rectangles
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White
- Darice Sticky Back Fun Foam
- Hero Hues India Ink Black