For this card I decided to do a two-toned flower. I hoped it would be like a flower I have growing in my back yard. It is deeper in hue, but still pretty.
The digital stamp was printed on Neenah Solar White 80# Cardstock with a laser printer and then colored with Copic Markers (colors used are listed below). Once the image was colored the image was die cut with the largest Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Rectangle. A rectangle from Paper Accents Gold Cardstock was cut 1/8” larger and the two were adhered together with Be Creative Double Sided Tape. Darice Sticky Back Fun Foam was die cut and added to the back of the focal image rectangle.
The focal image rectangle was adhered to a top folding A2 Cardbase made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock with Tombo Mono Multi Glue and the card was done.
- Power Poppy Rose and Chamomile Digital Stamp
- Clearly Besotted Fancy Sayings
- Copic: Y06, Y08, Y15; R22, RV13, RV14; G43, G46, G99; B0000, B000
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangles
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White
- Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
- Darice Sticky Back Fun Foam
- Hero Hues India Ink Black