Red is the first color that comes to mind when talking about roses. It has forever been the symbol of love and devotion and makes a beautiful card.
The image was colored with Copic Markers: R24, R27, R29; YG99, YG97, YG93; BG0000, BG000. Once the coloring was complete the focal image was die cut with Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Stackable Rectangles. A rectangle 1/8” larger was cut with a guillotine paper cutter out of red cardstock. Both were adhered together with Tombo Mono Dot Adhesive Glue Runner.
The sentiment from Clearly Besotted Fancy Sayings was stamped in Hero Hues India Ink Black in the lower left of the card. An A2 top folding cardbase was made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock. Darice Sticky Back Fun Foam was added to the back of the focal image rectangle and it was adhered to the cardbase with Tombo Mono Multi Glue and the card was done. Simple to make, but elegantly beautiful.
- Power Poppy Rose and Chamomile Digital Stamp
- Clearly Besotted Fancy Sayings
- Copic Markers: R24, R27, R29; YG99, YG97, YG93; BG0000, BG000
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangles
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White
- Red Cardstock from Stash
- Darice Sticky Back Fun Foam
- Hero Hues India Ink Black