I decided to color it white, but if you look closely at white flowers you will notice that they are not completely white. There is shading to the petals that are sometimes, green, yellow, gray, and other neutral colors. I decided to use light yellow Copic Markers to shade the image. Colors used are listed below.
Once coloring was complete I fussy cut the rose with scissors. To help the image standout on the page a circle of green cardstock was die cut using My Favorite Things Pierced Circle STAX Die. A darker green scalloped circle was cut using Spellbinders Scalloped Circle Large Die. Both circles were adhered together with Tombo Mono Multi Glue. The rose image was adhered to the circle die cuts using 3M ½” Foam Tape.
To determine where to stamp the sentiment from Clearly Besotted Fancy Sayings the focal image was placed on a top folding A2 cardbase and then stamped with Altenew Forest Glade Ink.
Doodle Bug Designs Limeade and Pretty Pink Posh Mossy Grass Sequins were added to the card as a final embellishment.
- Power Poppy Rose and Chamomile Digital Stamp
- Clearly Besotted Fancy Sayings
- Copic Markers: Y00, Y02; G43, G28, G99;
- My Favorite Things Pierced Circle STAX Die
- Spellbinder Scalloped Circle Large Die
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White
- Altenew Forest Glade Ink
- Doodlebug Designs Limeade Sequins
- Pretty Pink Posh Mossy Grass Sequins
- 3M ½” Foam Tape