For this card the Card the rose from Power Poppy Rose and Chamomile was colored in yellow Copic Markers. I love yellow roses.
Once the coloring was complete the image was fussy cut with scissors. Next a rectangle of 80# Gina K. Designs White Cardstock was cut with the second largest Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Stackable Rectangles and then run through the Big Shot with the Cuttlebug Oxford Embossing Folder. A Rectangle of yellow cardstock was cut 1/8” larger than the embossed rectangle and both were adhered together with Tombo Mono Multi Glue and then Darice Sticky Back Fun Foam was added to the back.
3M ½” Foam Tape was added to the back of the cutout rose and it was adhered to the dry embossed rectangle. The focal image rectangle was then placed on a top folding A2 cardbase made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock to determine where to stamp the sentiment from Sizzix Birthday Cake, which was stamped with Hero Arts India Ink Black.
The focal image was adhered to the cardbase with Tombo Mono Multi Glue and the card was done.
- Power Poppy Rose and Chamomile Digital Stamp
- Sizzix Birthday Cake
- Copic: Y15, Y17 YR23; YG93, YG95, YG99
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangles
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White
- Yellow Cardstock from Stash
- Darice Sticky Back Fun Foam
- 3M ½” Foam Tape
- Cuttlebug Oxford Embossing Folder
- Hero Hues India Ink Black