I recently found out that my son’s mother-in-law has cancer and will be undergoing surgery soon. I wanted to send her a quick card letting her know we are praying for her quick recovery.
I pulled out Honey Bee Stamps Everything Wonderful and stamped it with London Fog Memento Ink. It was colored with Copic Markers. Once the coloring was complete it was stamped again with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed gold. It was then cut out using the coordinating die. The die was used to cut the shape from sticky back foam, which was trimmed down and then adhered behind the flower bouquet for dimension.
A panel of white cardstock was cut down using a stitched rectangle. The sentiment was stamped and heat embossed in the lower right of the card and was then dry embossed with Stampin’ Up’s Subtle Embossing Folder. It is one of my favorite folders to add visual interest behind the focal image.
The panel was adhered to the a side folding cardbase with dotliner adhesive. The flower bouquet was then adhered using liquid glue.
- Honey Bee Stamps Everything Wonderful
- Memento London Fog Ink
- VersaMark Ink
- Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
- Copic Markers: RV25, RV23, RV02, RV00, RV000; YG67, YG17, YG03; Y18, Y15, Y13, V09, V06, V04
- Darice Sticky Back Foam
- Stampin’ Up Subtle Embossing Folder
- My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
- Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock