Power Poppy’s Pansies Digital Stamp was printed it on Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock with an HP Printer and then cut an outline around the image with the PIXScan Mat and the Silhouette Cameo. I like to look at flower images on Google to get ideas on how to color flower images. Copic Markers V09, V06, V04, V22; Y17, Y08, Y02; C3, C1, C0; YG67, YG17, YG23 were used for the purple, white, and yellow palette.
The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted’s Fancy Sayings and was stamped with Gina K. Designs Wild Lilac Ink. When I went to adhere the focal image it just needed something to make it pop on the page. So, I cut a rectangle of Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock and ran it through the Big Shot with the Cuttlebug Oxford Embossing Folder. Darice Sticky Back Foam was added to the back of the rectangle for added dimension. I like this better, but it still needed a little something, so I tool a scrap of white cardstock and colored it with the darkest purple Copic Marker and adhered it underneath the dry embossed rectangle with Ranger Multi Medium Matte. This was just what was needed to draw the eye to the flower arrangement. Darice Fun Foam was traced in the flower shape and adhered to the back and then glued to the front of the card using Tombo Mono Multi Glue and the card was done.
- Power Poppy Pansies Digital Stamp
- HP Laser Printer
- Clearly Besotted Fancy Sayings
- Gina K. Designs Wild Lilac Ink
- Copic Markers: V09, V06, V04, V22; Y17, Y08, Y02; C3, C1, C0; YG67, YG17, YG23
- Darice Sticky Back Foam Sheet
- Silhouette Cameo
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Recollections Essentials Paper
- Cuttlebug Oxford Embossing Folder
- Tombo Mono Multi Glue