I think candles make great masculine birthday cards, this one uses the primary and secondary color palette. I stamped the different candles with Gina K. Designs ink and then colored them with Copic Markers. I think it made a bright and colorful card.
I’ve had this cross-stitched rectangle die for years and rarely use it, but I really like it for masculine cards. Since the sentiment die cut is from black cardstock I decided to mat the rectangle with black cardstock as well and like the way it tied everything together.
- Technique Tuesday Many Candles
- Winnie & Walter The Big, The Bold and Party
- WPlus9 Happy Trio Die
- Memory Box Stitched Rectangle
- Gina K. Designs Inks: Blue Raspberry, Plum Punch, Lipstick, Sweet Mango, Wild Dandelion
- Hero Hues India Ink Black
- Copic Markers: B01, B02; V17, V15, V12, Y38, R27, R35, R17; YR14, Y38; Y08, Y11
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black
- Elmer’s Craft Bond Spray Adhesive
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive