Once again I pulled out a stamp set that haven’t used much, but is really lovely, Gina K. Designs Wrapped in Love.
This time I decided not to use embossing powder but to stamp it with the standard black Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto Bristol Smooth Cardstock.
I colored the image with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Markers but the violet color didn’t want to move much with my waterbrush pen, so I pulled out a light purple and colored it with the two colors.
Once coloring was completed I decided to use a wonky rectangle to cut the image before placing it on a side folding A2 cardbase. Sticky back foam was added to the back of the panel for dimension. It also give a solid surface to stamp the sentiment, which was stamped with Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink. As a final embellishment I pulled out some lilac sequins and scattered them around the image.
- Gina K. Designs Wrapped in Love
- ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 080 Violet, 083 Lilac, 048 Emerald Green, 049 Green Shadow
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Gina K. Amalgam Ink
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- My Favorite Things Wonky Rectangles
- Doodlebug Designs Lilac Sequins
- Darice Sticky Back Foam
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen