I had all the positive numbers left over from my previous card and didn’t want to just through them away, so I decided to glue them together and add them to the front a panel that was cut with a Lawn Fawn Stitched Stackable Rectangle, which is the same size as a card front.
Once I had all the number it place it was kind of blah and I didn’t like it. So I pulled out my Copic Markers and colored all the number in rainbow order. I think this is my favorite version of this card. It is so bright and colorful.
I used the same sentiment stamp from Penny Black. It was stamped on black cardstock with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed white. I used a smaller Memory Box Matinee Rectangle to cut it down. Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape was added to the back and it was adhered in the center of the card.
- Silhouette Number Collage with Impact Font
- Penny Black Sprinkles & Smiles
- Copic Markers: B39, B37, B34; B95, B93, B91; BG34, BG32, BG11; YG17, YG05, YG01; Y08, Y06, Y04; R29, R27, R24; YR16, YR14, YR12; V09, V06, V04
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Stackable Rectangle
- Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs Base Weight Black Cardstock
- VersaMark Ink
- Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape