The Power Poppy digital stamp always makes a great card. Red is my favorite color and so the stamp was printed with a laser printer to ensure that it wouldn’t bleed when colored with Copic Markers.
For this card the focal image was die cut with an Avery Elle Double Pierced Square and Darice Sticky Back Foam was added to the back. To add interest for the sentiment a double square line was created with a score board below the focal image.
The sentiment is from My Favorite Things Handwritten Happiness was stamped with Hero Hues India Ink Black.
- Power Poppy Camellias Digital Stamp (Printed with LaserJet Printer)
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- My Favorite Things Handwritten Happiness
- Lifestyle Crafts Chain Embossing Folder
- Copic Markers: R59, R46, R35; R89, R37, R17; YG97, YG95, YG93
- Hero Hues India Ink Black