This is the second card I made using the Fiskars Geo Border stamp. This time I decided to make it a bright red. The rectangle was sized down using a stitched rectangle. I didn’t like the unfinished edge and so I pulled out a scrap of red cardstock and created a thin strip and adhered it over the flat edge of the border.
For the focal image I pulled out My Favorite Things Party Balloons and stamped three different stamps, two with sentiments and one with diagonal stripes. They were added to the front of the rectangle with foam tape for dimension.
The sentiment if from Papertrey Ink’s Stylish Sentiments: Birthday.
I pulled out a red pen to add the strings to the balloons and the card was done.
- Fiskars Geo Borders
- My Favorite Things Party Balloons
- Papertrey Ink Stylish Sentiments: Birthday
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Red Cardstock from Scraps
- Recollections Cherry Extra Fine Signature Special
- My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
- 3M ½” Foam Tape
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Gina K. Designs Red Hot Ink
- Pretty Pink Posh Christmas Mix Sequins