This cute image from Lili of the Valley reminds me of what my husband likes to do to unwind. He sits in his comfortable chair and watches some old westerns or SVU reruns.
I printed the image using a laser printer then colored it with Copic Markers. It was then cut with a Silhouette Cameo PIXScan Mat.
For the scene I pulled out a brick pattern embossing folder for the wall and then used some wood paper for the floor, gluing it to the bottom of the brick panel. I used a stitched rectangle to die cut the panel. I glued the image to the panel.
I knew what I wanted to have for a sentiment so I pulled out several stamp sets to create it. Stamped them on some bright blue paper with VersaMark Ink and embossed them with white embossing powder and then cut them into rectangles.
- Lili of the Valley Put Your Feet Up
- Papertrey Ink Thing Big Favorites #16
- Copic Markers: B28, B26, B24, B23, B21; R29, R27, R24, R22; E29, E27, E25, E23; E35, E33, E31; E57, E55, E53; E11, E01, E00; C5, C4, C3, C2, C0
- Darice Brick Pattern Embossing Folder
- My Mind’s Eye Necessities Wood Designer Cardstock
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
- Darice Sticky Back Foam