This is the fifth thank you card set that was created for Senior Life Resources Northwest. I love this pretty flower bowl image from Penny Black.
The image was stamped onto a quarter sheet of Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers. When the coloring was complete the panel was cut down using a stitched rectangle die.
The sentiment was stamped in the lower left with Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink. Darice Sticky Back Foam was added to the back and it was adhered to a side folding cardbase with liquid glue.
- Penny Black Rose Bowl
- Gina K. Designs Autumn Wreath Builder
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink
- Copic Markers: R89, R39, R37, R35; Y26, Y35, Y02; YG97, YG95, YG03; BG01, BG000, BG0000
- Darice Sticky Back Foam
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock