This fourth set of thank you card for the Senior Life Resources Northwest had me pulling out a stamp set I’ve had for a long time and haven’t use for several years. I don’t know why, the large rose image makes a beautiful statement on a card front. This card did take a little more time because it required a lot of die cutting.
I stamped the images onto a quarter sheet of Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock and colored them with Copic Markers. Another quarter sheet of leaves were stamped to have enough for two leaves on five cards. When coloring was complete all images were cut out with the coordinating dies.
A stitched rectangle was used to cut a panel just smaller than an A2 cardbase. It was run through the Big Shot with the Stampin’ Up Subtle Embossing Folder.
The sentiment was cut from both mirror cardstock and sticky back foam.
To assemble the card the embossed panel was adhered to a side folding cardbase with dotliner adhesive. The rose but and leaves were adhered directly to this panel with liquid glue. 3M 1/2″ Foam Tape was added to the back of the large rose, which was adhered in place by removing the backing on the tape. The sentiment was adhered using liquid glue.
- Papertrey Ink A Year of Flowers: Roses
- Simon Says Stamp Painted Thanks Die
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Copic Markers: RV29, RV25, RV23, RV21; G29, G24, G82
- My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
- Stampin’ Up Subtle 3D Embossing Folder
- Darice Sticky Back Foam
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
- Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock