This is the second card I created using the Tri-Fold Cardbase. For this card I decided on a landscape orientation and adhered by patterned paper on the bottom left of the cardbase. I added a square of dark gray cardstock to be the base for my focal image, which was a cupcake stamped using Altnew’s Layered Cupcake stamp and die.
This card was quick and easy to create. I die cut the cupcake shape first and then stamped the layers using Altenew Inks. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink’s Stylish Sentiments: Birthday and was stamped with VersaMark Ink on the gray square and heat set with Ranger Fine Detail Silver Embossing Powder. 3M 1/2″ Foam Tape was added to the back of the focal image square only on the portion that would be adhered to patterned paper tri-fold.
I did the same thing I had done with my previous card and used some Velcro to keep the tri-folds together. Really like the color combination from this patterned paper.
- Altenew Layered Cupcake
- Papertrey Ink Stylish Sentiments: Birthday
- Altenew Limestone Ink
- Brilliance Starlight Silver, Pink Diamond, Pinkalicious, Rubellite
- Copic Markers: Y00, E50
- Avery Elle Double Pierced Square Die
- My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX
- VersaMark Ink
- Ranger Fine Detail Silver Embossing Powder
- Bo Bunny Isabella Collection
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock